The Women Chapter of IET, is the women-led wing established by the IET with the objective to support and promote the engineering profession in the country.
The specific objectives and purposes of the Chapter are to promote the general advancement of the Science and Practice in Engineering and its applications, and to facilitate exchange of information and ideas on those subjects amongst the members of the chapter.
The Chapter shall engage in any of the following functions;
- Co-ordinate the Women Engineers
- Organize regional and continental visits of women members for the purposes of increasing awareness to its members on current issues
- Organize social functions for the women members for the furtherance of the spirit of professional achievement sharing
- Plan, organize and conduct various fund raising activities to support the targeted aims.
- Any other function as deemed fit to the Chapter that will be of beneficial to the furtherance of aims and objectives of the IET.
Membership is open to all women members of the Institution who declare that they are interested in the activities of the chapter.The application forms are available at IET offices and on the website (http://www.ietwc.or.tz/)
For more info, Please contact;
Chairperson Eng. Mkufu S. Tindi
Mobile +255789 070 787.